Free Fitness Consultation
Here at Peak Physique, we want you to help us create your unique in depth physical profile. We do this by discussing your goals and true motivations. By combining specific measurements and our knowledge of exercise physiology, we will create both quantitative and qualitative personalized goals that are specific, measurable, attainable and realistic.
- Body fat measurement
- Circumference measurement
- Detailed exercise and medical history
Based on your physical profile, our trainers will develop a progression that will prevent you from reaching those annoying plateaus, change up your routines so that you stay interested, and provide you with detailed workouts you can perform when you are not meeting with your trainer.
It is important to recognize that nutrition play an enormous role in achieving your individual health and fitness goals. Peak Physique will help you develop your personalized nutritional profile and offer an educational and instructive binder to help you get started on the right path.
Nutritional Profile includes:
- Daily caloric intake (utilizing My Fitness Pal)
- Daily caloric expenditure
- Nutrition binder which includes a food exchange list, 3-month guide to jump-starting your new healthy diet, example recipes and menus for each phase of your diet, and a food journal to help you record your progress.