PUMPKIN PIE CUSTARD RECIPE
Here’s a really easy low-calorie/low-fat pumpkin recipe that will keep your sweet tooth satisfied … and won’t hurt the waistline!
- 1 15oz can 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 beaten large eggs
- 2 tsps Stevia to Go Extract Zero Calorie Liquid Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Organic 2% Reduced Fat-free Milk
- 2 tsps.Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsps. Pumpkin pie spice
- 6 tbsp Whipped Light Cream (1 tbsp per slice)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
Cool in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Before serving custard: Gently fold cinnamon and nutmeg into whipped cream in a small bowl.
Cut a slice of custard and add a dollop of whipped cream. Enjoy!
Custard is best served chilled.
Nutrition Facts (1 serving)
Pumpkin Pie Custard: Calories: 80 Fat: 3 Carbs: 7
Traditional Pumpkin Pie (with crust): Calories: 323 Fat: 13 Carbs: 46
Winner: Pumpkin Pie Custard!!